Our inspections systems are specifically developed so that we can alter the level of vehicle inspection required, they also allow standards and charging to be infinitely customisable.
'Driven inspection' method offers:
• Repair method selection
• Repair estimate to client set parameters
• Damage reporting
• Remarketing channel recommendation
• Previous accident damage identification
• Service history validation.
• Mileage capture / discrepancy reporting
Premier Fleets systems based service delivery includes:
• Instant reporting and actionable data
• Instant accurate quality-controlled data
• Straight-through processing to back office systems
• On-line decision for repairs
Quality Audit Inspections:
Premier Fleet Services Ltd, Quality Audit Inspections provide repair estimate validation & audit and we monitor the refurbishment process, to ensure consistency and efficiency for client businesses. We ensure that invoiced refurbishment work both pre and post-defleet has been undertaken to the required standard.
Using our Vehicle Management System (VMS), we can provide auditable reports on inventory either as a standalone service, part of a quality assurance programme or in conjunction with stock validation / valuation and re-valuation services.
Additional Inspection Services:
At Premier Fleet Services we also provide bespoke inspections to suit your requirements. For more information please call us on 01789 295580